A PokerStars player wins Sunday Million through an $11 satellite. Online poker traffic soaring in Pennsylvania. Check out these stories and more in the Tuesday Hit and Run.
AAAarthur takes down 14th anniversary Sunday Million
A winner of the 14th anniversary PokerStars Sunday Million传奇sf . On Tuesday, AAAArthur took down the coveted prize after outlasting 93,016 entries over three days. The Brazilian player won with pocket deuces against pocket fives after flopping a full house.
传奇sfHe wins $1,192,802.46 after a four-way deal. The other players involved in the deal were second-place finisher Stefan “CrAzY_sTeFaN” Piele Dragos ($921,328.12), caroline2963 ($786,873.65) and salonteskis ($826,919,68). AAAArthur qualified for the tournament via an $11 satellite and had never won more than $90 in a tournament.
传奇sfBrazilian player "AAArthur" qualified for the 14th Anniversary edition (the biggest tournament ever held on PokerStars) for just $11.
Tonight they took it down for a staggering $1,192,802, overcoming 93,016 entries.
All the info:
— PokerStarsBlog (@PokerStarsBlog)
传奇sfThe final day was broadcast live on the . Watch it below:
– The coronavirus pandemic has adversely affected many industries, but the online gaming and online poker industries are thriving as people stay home. In Pennsylvania, a state which only recently regulated online poker, traffic is reaching new highs after a relatively slow month in February. , which is currently the only regulated online poker room in the state, saw .
PokerStrategy’s Barry Carter what the online poker industry should do next as it continues to grow while brick and mortar casinos are shut down.
– DraftKings传奇sf is encouraging its users to participate in an initiative called to help raise up to $1 million for the United Way’s COVID-19 relief efforts. DraftKings is committing $500,000 while donating another $1 per person who participates in the #DKRALLY on social media.
– Ten years ago, Jason Senti finished 7th in the 2010 Main Event and won over $1.3 million. Now the poker player is the CEO of Phil Galfond’s .
– There is no much going on in the world of sports right now, but there is still activity with trading and free agency in the NFL. Collin Hulbert breaks it all down and how the transactions are affected .
– The Fake News Bin: BonusCodePoker.com is among the many companies across the globe that are warning readers about the dangers of COVID-19.
– In Tuesday’s featured Grinderschool poker training video, we continue our look at Colossos’ “How To Beat The Microstakes” series. In this episode, Colossos discusses balancing your preflop ranges and digging into spots where an opponent gives away the strength of his hand.
Best poker videos on the Internet
– Liv Boeree传奇sf is the guest of the Poker Central Podcast to talk about poker and how she is handling social distancing from the coronavirus:
– More highlights from the $100,000 No Limit Hold’em Super High Roller from Sochi held earlier this month:
– Check out highlights from a Jaime Staples’传奇sf Twitch session from January 5th where he finds the cards going his way.
– Poker vlogger Jaman Burton joins JohnnieVibes on a live stream on YouTube from March 20th: