传奇sfPokerStars adds Swap Hold’em. Doug Polk to stop making YouTube poker videos. More coronavirus related postponements and closures. Check out these stories and more in the Tuesday Hit and Run.
PokerStars launches Swap Hold’em
PokerStars continues its efforts to innovate the game of online poker, and on Tuesday, PokerStars传奇sf , Swap Hold’em. The new game allows players to swap one of both of their cards at any point in the hand for new cards.
Games are played in a 6-max format and players will be able to tell whether an opponent has swapped zero, one or two cards. Players are not required to swap any cards during the hand. And other than the swapping of cards, the game is played like a normal game of Hold’em. Watch below for a quick primer of this new game:
– Having already retired from poker, Doug Polk announced on Monday that his video message on YouTube and last video on the Doug Polk Poker channel. Citing a general disinterest in poker and a desire to try new things, including more general-focused YouTube videos, Doug Polk sat down with Joey Ingram on Tuesday to discuss his decision:
– Latest Coronavirus updates: More tournaments with the latest announcements affecting PokerStars EPT Sochi and three World Poker Tour final tables set to be played at the Luxor in Las Vegas. partypoker announced that the Irish Poker Open is and will run from April 6th to April 12th. In casino closure news, three more Las Vegas casinos including the Cosmopolitan, The Venetian and Palazzo.
While the stock market continues to fall from the impact of the coronavirus being felt across the globe, . Eldorado Resorts, Everi and Penn National have seen declines up to 80% before Tuesday’s rally.
With the closing of tournaments and casinos across the country, many continue to speculate about what it means for the 2020 World Series of Poker. In the , a director for the WSOP told a French radio show that says that is currently “too early to make a decision” on whether the series that begins in late May will go forward.
Doyle Brunson传奇sf has survived cancer, car crashes and being held at gunpoint, but by staying home.
– Galfond Challenge Update: The Galfond Challenge continues to be on break until Thursday, March 19th. Check out the to watch previous sessions.
– In Tuesday’s featured classic poker training video, we showcase Part 2 of Carroters’ “Carroters on Bet Sizing” series. In this episode传奇sf, Carroters follows up his last video by analyzing bet sizing in a couple different hands.
Best poker videos on the Internet
– Joey Ingram talks about coronavirus and impact its having on him as well as poker:
– With episode 200 of his popular poker vlog, Andrew Neeme talks coronavirus and checks in from the Gardens Casino in Los Angelos:
– Jaime Staples传奇sf posted highlights from a February 28th session at partypoker while playing the $109 Bounty Hunter: